The Cyber Ireland National Conference
The Cyber Ireland National Conference provides a unique opportunity to bring the Irish cyber security community together to showcase the best of our cluster and discuss the cyber security opportunities and challenges we face.
The conference is organised by our members, for the members, with industry-focused content throughout the sessions. This conference creates a space for discussions and cross-collaboration across Industry, Academia and Government.
- Member Conference – Focused on the topics & interests of our diverse members
- International Perspectives – Keynote thought leaders from Europe, UK, USA
- Best of Irish – Showcasing the Irish cyber security cluster, companies & leaders
- Networking – Meet with senior leaders across the Cyber security cluster from Start-ups, SMEs, MNCs, academia & government.
- Participate – Working Groups Sessions & Meetings
Cyber Ireland is the national cyber security cluster organisation that brings together Industry, Academia and Government to represent the needs of the Cyber Security Ecosystem in Ireland.
Our aim is to enhance the Innovation, Growth and Competitiveness of the companies and organisations which are part of the cluster.
Join over 160 organisations who are working together to make Ireland a global cyber security leader.